Unión Salsera, S.L.U, with NIF B88430533 and address for communications purposes at Avenida de la Industria, 32. Edificio Payma. 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid.
Unión Salsera, SLU (hereinafter, THE COMPANY), in its commitment to the Protection of Confidentiality and Privacy of Personal Data, has adapted all its business processes, and especially those that involve the processing of personal data, to the REGULATION ( EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (RGPD), adapting them to new requirements and implemented the necessary security measures based on the results obtained from the risk analysis carried out.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The entity responsible for the processing of your data is:
Unión Salsera, S.L.U
Avenida de la Industria, 32. Edificio Payma. 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid.
Contact email regarding personal data: email@example.com
2. FROM WHOM DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect your personal information:
• FROM YOU OR YOUR REPRESENTATIVE (by filling out forms or questionnaires, communicating with us by mail, telephone, email or otherwise);
• THIRD PARTY, (for example, when it is the company for which you work that provides your contact information, etc.).
All the information that you provide us must be truthful, taking responsibility for all the data that you communicate to us and must keep the information perfectly updated so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation. In any case, the person who provides the information will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to THE COMPANY, or third parties for the information provided.
In the case of providing us with information about other people, you must obtain their consent. If you provide us with data from other people, you are confirming that you have their permission and that these people have understood how this information will be used.
3. WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect your personal information through:
• By phone;
• By email;
4. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We only request the essential information to comply with the provision of service that you request from us.
When we need to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract, and you do not provide that information when requested, we may not be able to fulfill the contract we have signed or are trying to enter into with you. In this case, we may not be able to conclude the contract you want to sign or we may have to cancel a service you have contracted, although we will notify you accordingly.
The personal information we collect includes, among others, the following data:
• Any information that you provide us when you use our contact forms. The provision of your personal information through the contact forms is not a mandatory or contractual requirement. However, fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory because we need this information to fulfill or respond to your request.
• For the purposes of technical security and system diagnostics, in anonymized or pseudonymized form, THE COMPANY may register the IP address (identification number of the device's Internet access, which allows devices, systems and servers to recognize and communicate with each other) . Such information may be used for analytical purposes of web performance.
5. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided voluntarily through any means, will be incorporated into the Records of the treatment activities owned by THE COMPANY, for the following purposes:
• The processing and management of the request for information and / or advice through this site, by phone or by email.
• Provide the services included in the Website and / or provide the requested information, either via the web, by email or by phone.
• Manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between THE COMPANY, and the Users and / or Clients.
• Manage compliance with contractual or non-contractual obligations assumed by THE COMPANY.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which it was collected, unless we reasonably consider that we should use it for some other reason and that reason is consistent with the original purpose.
In the event that we need to use your personal information for unrelated purposes, we will notify you in good time and explain the legal basis that allows us to do so.
6. LEGAL BASES FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Each purpose for which we treat your personal data has a legal basis that justifies why we are using your personal data. We set out these legal bases below:
• The User has given his consent to request information through the Contact form. You are free to withdraw your consent by contacting us. However, the withdrawal of this consent may affect our ability to service the requested service.
• The User and / or Client has provided their personal data in the framework of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship. Processing is necessary for the conclusion and / or execution of a contract.
• The User and / or Client has given their informed consent for the installation of monitoring systems that report on browsing habits according to the Cookies Policy.
Likewise, cases may occur in which the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject or is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
7. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The third parties listed below will only use your personal information under our strict instruction and are obliged to ensure that appropriate security measures are implemented.
• Proveedores de software / sistemas.
• Professional advisers.
• Banks and financial entities.
• Transport and courier companies.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties when:
• Disclosure is required by law or by a Management Body with authority over us or you, such as when there is a court order, legal obligation, etc .;
• We believe that such disclosure is necessary to assist in the prevention or detection of any criminal action (including fraud) or in the public interest.
8. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will keep your personal data only for as long as necessary and for the purpose for which it was originally collected. In particular, as long as there is any possibility that you or we wish to file a legal claim under the contracted service, or when we are required to keep your personal data for legal or regulatory reasons.
However, the data will remain in a blocked situation for the periods determined by the regulations specified above, in order to be able to meet the responsibilities that may be generated. Once said periods have elapsed, they shall be deleted, unless the interested party has authorized their treatment for specific purposes for a longer period.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without notice.
9. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Currently, THE COMPANY does not carry out any international transfer of personal data outside the European Union.
However, should this occur in the future, we want to ensure that your data is stored and transferred securely. Therefore, we will only transfer them outside the European Union, when data protection legislation is complied with and the means of transfer offer adequate guarantees regarding your data, for example:
- By means of a data transfer agreement incorporating the standard contractual clauses in force established by the European Commission for the transfer of personal data by data controllers in the EEA to data controllers and data processors in territories that lack adequate data protection laws. Data Protection; or
- Subscribing to the EU-EE Privacy Shield framework. USA for the transfer of personal data from entities based in the EU to entities located in the United States or another equivalent agreement in relation to other territories; or
- Transferring this data to countries in respect of which the European Commission has adopted an adequacy decision regarding the degree of protection conferred by the legislation; or
- When it is necessary for the formalization or execution of a contract between us and a third party, and the transfer is in the interest of your person for the purposes of said contract (for example, if we must transfer the data outside the EEA to comply with our obligations under said contract if you are our client); or
- When you have given your consent for the transfer of the data.
To ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection, we will put in place appropriate procedures in conjunction with third parties with whom we exchange your personal data, to ensure that such third parties treat such personal information in a manner consistent with data protection law and that they respect it.
10. SECURITY MEASURES FOR PERSONAL DATA
We have implemented the appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent your personal data from being lost, used or accessed accidentally in an unauthorized way, are modified or disclosed, all in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as what is established in the national regulations that are applicable.
We have also implemented procedures to deal with any suspected violation of the security of personal data. If it occurs, we will notify you and any relevant regulatory entity (Spanish Data Protection Agency).
However, while we strive to protect your personal information, the nature of the Internet prevents the security of information from being 100% possible. With this in mind, any data transmission made over the internet will be at your own risk, so we urge you to take all precautions to protect your personal information while online.
11. YOUR RIGHTS
You can freely exercise your Rights of Access, Rectification, Suppression, Opposition and Limitation to the treatment of your data, as well as to the portability of the same and not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated treatment, including the preparation of profiles.
Specifically, you have the right to:
• That we provide you with more details about our use of your personal data / special category of data.
• That we facilitate access to your personal data, even obtaining a copy of the personal information that you have provided to us;
• That we update any inaccuracy in your personal data;
• That we delete any category of personal data that no longer has a legal basis for its use;
• When the treatment is based on consent, withdraw your consent (without retroactive effect) in order for us to stop the treatment based on said consent;
• Oppose any treatment based on legitimate interest, unless our reasons for carrying out such treatment outweigh any damage to your Data Protection Rights;
• Restrict how we use your personal data while a complaint is being investigated.
In certain circumstances, we will be forced to restrict the above rights to safeguard the public interest (for example, the prevention or detection of crimes) and our interests (for example, the maintenance of legal privilege).
The exercise of Rights is free. However, we may charge you a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive.
The exercise of the Rights is very personal, so for its exercise you must prove your identity or that of your Legal Representative.
In the event that you do not duly prove your identity or there are doubts about the Law exercised, we will contact you to clarify these points.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally, it can take us more than a month if your request is particularly complex or if you have made a series of requests. In this case, we will notify you accordingly.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights listed above, please contact us through:
• Email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Written communication addressed to:
• Union Salsera, S.L.U.
• CIF B82945718
• Avenida de la Industria, 32. Edificio Payma. 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid.
In said communication, you must indicate as subject "Protection of Personal Data", indicate your name and surname, attach a photocopy of your ID. or supporting document, and determine an address for the purposes of notifications and the reasoned request in which the request, date and signature are specified.
In the event that you are finally not satisfied with the use we make of your personal data or with our response to any request for Rights that you exercise, you can make the appropriate complaint to the SPANISH DATA PROTECTION AGENCY.
12. OTHER WEBSITES
This website may contain links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own Privacy Policies and that we do not accept any responsibility for said policies or the treatment of your personal information. Please review these policies before submitting personal information to such third-party websites.
This website is the property of Unión Salsera, S.L.U. The fact of accessing this page implies the knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use:
1. The domain www.unionsalsera.com is registered in the name of Unión Salsera, S.L.U., with NIF B88430533 with address for communications purposes at Avenida de la Industria, 32. Edificio Payma. 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid
2. All the intellectual property rights of the content of this website and its graphic design are the exclusive property of Unión Salsera, S.L.U., and it is up to you to exercise the exclusive rights to exploit them. Thus, its reproduction, distribution, public communication and modification, total or partial, without prior express authorization of Unión Salsera, S.L.U. Likewise, all the distinctive signs, brands, trade names or signs of any kind contained on this website are protected by law.
3. Unión Salsera, S.L.U. is not responsible for the misuse of the contents of its website, being the sole responsibility of the person who accesses or uses them. Neither does it assume any responsibility for the information contained in the web pages of third parties that can be accessed through links from the web page. The presence of these links is for informational purposes, and does not constitute in any case an invitation to contract products or services that may be offered on the destination website.
4. Unión Salsera, S.L.U. declines all responsibility derived from the exchange of information between users through its website.
5. Unión Salsera, S.L.U. reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on its website, and its design or presentation, at any time.
6. Unión Salsera, S.L.U. does not assume any responsibility derived from technical problems or failures in computer equipment, which occur during the connection to the Internet, or which may be originated by third parties through illegitimate intrusions beyond its control.
8. In general, relations with users, derived from the provision of services contained on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. The users of this website are aware of everything that has been exposed and accept it voluntarily.
48/72 HS. DELIVERY