1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
This legal notice establishes the conditions of use of the website https://unionsalsera.com/ hereinafter "Website". The ownership corresponds to Unión Salsera, S.L.U., hereinafter, "The company".
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following is the identification data of the company
Unión Salsera, S.L.U.
Avenida de la Industria, 32. Edif. Payma. 28108 Alcobendas. Madrid.
REGISTRATION DATA IN THE COMMERCIAL REGISTRY
Registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, Volume 39299, Book 0, Folio 210, Section 8, Sheet: M697977
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
2.1. These are the general conditions (hereinafter "General Conditions" that regulate access, navigation and use of the websites under the domain https://unionsalsera.com/ (hereinafter, "Website"), as well as the responsibilities derived of the use of its contents (hereinafter understood as "Contents" the texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information, as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property.) Regardless of them, the company may establish specific conditions that regulate the use and / or contracting of specific services offered to users through the Website.
2.2. It will be understood that the access or the mere use of the Website by the user implies his adherence to the General Conditions that the company has published at each time he accesses the Website and that they will be available to users. Consequently, the user must carefully read these General Conditions. In this sense, "User" means the person who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities, free or onerous, developed on the Website.
2.3. Also, through the Website, the company may enable third parties to advertise or provide their services. In these cases, the company will not be responsible for establishing the general and particular conditions to be taken into account in the use, provision or contracting of these services by third parties and, therefore, cannot be held responsible for them.
2.4. Before using and / or contracting said specific services provided by The company, the User must carefully read the corresponding particular conditions created for this purpose by The company. The use and / or contracting of said specific services implies the acceptance of the particular conditions that regulate them in the version published by The company at the time such utilization and / or contracting occurs.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
3.1. The company, as the author of a collective work, or any work or benefit of any nature, is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, and is also the owner or has the corresponding license on the intellectual and industrial property rights and image on the content available through it.
3.2. In no case will it be understood that the access and navigation of the User implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights by the company.
3.3. Consequently, it is not allowed to delete, evade or manipulate the copyright notice and any other identification data of the rights of The company or its owners incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices, the fingerprints or any information and / or identification mechanisms that may be contained in the content.
3.4. It is also prohibited to modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way all or part of the content included on the Site. Website if you do not have the express written authorization of the company or, where appropriate, the owner or holders of the rights to which it corresponds.
3.5. In particular, the company expressly opposes that the reproduction of its pages can be considered an appointment in the terms provided in article 32, 1st second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law.
4. USE OF THE WEBSITE
4.1. The Contents included in the Website are provided only to consumers or End Users. Any unauthorized commercial use of them is prohibited, unless you have the prior written authorization of the company.
4.2. Access, navigation and use of the Website is the responsibility of the User, so the User agrees to diligently and faithfully observe any additional instructions given by The company or by authorized personnel of The company regarding the use of the Website and its Contents. . Likewise, we urge you to communicate to the company any fact of which you are aware and that supposes a conduct contrary to law or violates the rights of any third party, either through the tools of the Website or through the contact form.
4.3. Therefore, the User agrees to use the Contents diligently, correctly and lawfully and, in particular, agrees to refrain from:
- Use the contents for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted; and
- Use the Contents and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the page or the services to send advertising, communications for the purpose of direct sale or with any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people regardless of their purpose, as well as refrain from marketing or disclosing such information in any way. s
The User is strictly prohibited from introducing any type of virus into the web domain, as well as trying to access its data, modify it, access email accounts, messages, etc.
The company will not be responsible for the infractions of any User that affect the rights of another User of the web, or of third parties, including the rights of copyright, trademarks, patents, confidential information and any other intellectual or industrial property right. The company will make use of the civil or penal actions that by law corresponds, before any improper use of its web domain. Any disputes that may arise in relation to this domain will be governed solely by Spanish law, submitting to the competent Courts and Tribunals in the province of Madrid.
6. RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
6.1. The company does not guarantee the legality, reliability, utility, veracity or accuracy of the services or of the information that you disseminate through the Website.
6.2. Consequently, the company does not guarantee or take responsibility for: the operation of the Website; the continuity of the Contents of the Website; the absence of errors in said Contents or the correction of any defect that may occur; the absence of viruses and / or other harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies it; the invulnerability of the Website and / or the impregnability of the security measures adopted in it; the lack of utility or performance of the contents of the Website; the damages or losses caused, to himself or to a third party, by anyone who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that the company establishes on the Website or through the violation of the Website's security systems.
6.3. However, the Company declares that it has diligently adopted the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the operation of the Website and avoid the existence and transmission to Users of viruses and other harmful components.
Links to other Websites
7.1. On the Website, the User can find links to other web pages through different buttons, links, banners, etc., which are managed by third parties. The company does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the linked web page.
Links on other websites to the Website
7.2. If any third party, entity or website wishes to establish any type of link to the Website, it must abide by the following conditions and requirements:
- The link may be directed to the Main Page of the Website.
- The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the user, with a click, to the company's own URL. www.unionsalsera.com and must completely cover the entire length of the Website screen. In no case, unless the company expressly authorizes it and in writing, the website that makes the link may reproduce, in any way, the Website, include it as part of its website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of the Website. On the page that establishes the link, it cannot be declared in any way that the company has authorized such a link, unless the company has done so expressly and in writing. If the entity that makes the link from your page to the Website wishes to include on its website the brand, denomination, commercial name, sign, logo, slogan or any other type of identifying element of The company and / or the Website, it must previously have their express written authorization.
- The company does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those web pages that manifestly promote hatred, contempt or discrimination based on birth, race, sex, religion, nationality, opinion or any other personal or social circumstance. and in general, that contravene morality, public order or generally accepted social norms.
7.3. The company does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web page that establishes this link to the Website, specifically, by way of example and not limitation, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its content, in general.
Services provided by third parties through the Website
7.4. The company does not guarantee the legality, reliability and usefulness of the services provided by third parties through the Website or on which the company only acts as an advertising channel or intermediary service provider.
7.5. The company will not be responsible for damages of any nature caused by the services provided by third parties through this page, and in particular, by way of example, those caused by:
- Failure to comply with law, morals or public order;
- The incorporation of viruses or any other computer code, file or program that may damage, interrupt or impede the normal operation of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, contractual commitments of any kind;
- The performance of acts that constitute unlawful, deceptive or unfair advertising and, in general, that constitute unfair competition;
- The lack of veracity, accuracy, quality, relevance and / or timeliness of the content transmitted, broadcast, stored, received, obtained, made available or accessible;
- The infringement of the rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image of people or, in general, any type of third party rights;
- The inadequacy for any kind of purpose and the disappointment of the expectations generated, or the vices and defects that could be generated in the relationship with third parties; and
- The breach, delay in compliance, defective compliance or termination for any reason of the obligations contracted by third parties and contracts made with third parties.
8. DURATION AND MODIFICATION
8.1. The company may modify the terms and conditions stipulated here, totally or partially, publishing any change in the same way that these general conditions appear or through any type of communication addressed to Users.
8.2. The temporary validity of these General Conditions coincides, therefore, with the time of their exposure, until they are totally or partially modified, at which time the modified general conditions will come into force.
8.3. Regardless of the provisions of the particular conditions, the company may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the page, with no possibility for the User to demand any compensation. After said termination, the prohibitions on the use of the Contents set forth above in these General Conditions will continue in force.
9.1. The headings of the different clauses are only informative, and will not affect, qualify or expand the interpretation of the General Conditions.
9.2. In the event of a discrepancy between what is established in these General Conditions and the particular conditions of each specific service, the provisions of the latter will prevail.
9.3. In the event that any provision or provisions of these General Conditions are (are) considered null and void or inapplicable, in whole or in part, by any Court, Tribunal or competent administrative body, said nullity or inapplication will not affect the other provisions of the General Conditions or the particular conditions of the different services of the company.
9.4. The non-exercise or execution by the company of any right or provision contained in these General Conditions shall not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledgment and agreement in writing by you.
10.1. The relationships established between The company and the User will be governed by the provisions of the current regulations regarding the applicable legislation and the competent jurisdiction. However, for cases in which the regulations foresee the possibility for the parties to submit to a jurisdiction, The company and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city. from Madrid.
48/72 HS. DELIVERY